- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 3 – 5 years
- Location Oyo
- Job Field Finance / Accounting / Audit
All applicants must have worked as an Accounts Officer in a Chicken Farm and Chicken Processing Plant
- To ensure proper accounts are kept
- To advise Management on the actual financial position of the operations.
- To ensure a working budget
- To constantly improve on the efficiency level while operational expenses are kept at the minimum level
Essential Job Functions
- Payment vouchers, requisition forms, receipt vouchers, delivery vouchers etc.
- Raise required journals
- Facilitate budget draft and ensure approval
- Generate weekly, monthly and annual budget variance analysis report
- Responsible for the functions of Accounts Officer, Supervisor, Cashier and Clerk under the department.
- Ensure up to date customers accounts
- Prepare monthly and quarterly returns
- Reconcile Current Accounts.
- Reconcile Bank Accounts
- Organize and supervise monthly stock taking
- Any other duty that may be assigned by managemennt
Qualification: Degree or HND in Accounting with a 3 – 5 years experience in a Poultry Farm with Chicken Processing Plants.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the position as subject of email.