- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 7 – 9 years
- Location Abuja
- Job Field Finance / Accounting / Audit
- We are looking for an experienced Senior Accountant to perform and coordinate accounting duties within our organization.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Coordinating accounting functions
- Preparing financial analyses and reports.
- Preparing revenue projections and forecasting expenditure
- Assisting with preparing and monitoring budgets
- Maintaining and reconciling balance sheet and general ledger accounts.
- Assisting with annual audit preparations
- Investigating and resolving audit findings, account discrepancies, and issues of non-compliance.
- Performing other accounting duties.
- HND / Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance
- Minimum of 7-9 years post NYSC experience in accounting.
- Working knowledge of tax.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Strong Administrative skills, including proficiency with MS Office applications;
- Analytical thinker with detailed research proficiencies
- Fantastic organizational skills and detail oriented
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Brilliant written and verbal communication skills
- Previous experience within a busy environment
- Strong professional communication skills.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Abuja Clinics on abujaclinics.com to apply