Company: Redline Logistics Nigeria Limited
Number of Slot: 1
Specialization: Security / Intelligence
Work Level: Experienced (Non-Manager)
Job Type: Full-Time
Experience: 3-5 years
Redline Logistics Nigeria Limited is one of the nation’s leading logistics companies dedicated in carrying out international Freight Forwarding (Import and Export), International Packing and Removal (Relocation), International Consultancy, Project Logistics, Inland Transportation and Warehousing Services. Our expertise in logistics services allows us to design a solution that meets and exceeds the expectations of our customers.
We seek applications from qualified and suitable candidates for the opening below:
Job Position: Security Assistant
Job Location: Lagos State.
- Patrols entire premises regularly and report any suspicious activity to the Branch Manager/Admin.
- To always ensure the availability of water within the premises and refuse are disposed timely by LAWMA.
- Assist in maintaining the generator plant for effective power supply.
- To properly scrutinize and get approval before allowing visitors into the premises
- Maintain vehicle/ customer movement register.
- Always confirm from the Branch/Admin Manager before allowing any Clients/ Vehicle into the premises.
- Always ensure the orderliness of vehicles within the premises.
- All vehicle keys within the premises must be dropped at the gatehouse and register.
- All clients/ customers must be prohibited in the restricted area, except otherwise.
- Responds to alarms and dispatched calls; decides what actions to take based on the situation, facts known and position limitations.
- In case of any incident/ accident within the premises, a proper situation/incident report must be kept.
- Monitor and run a security check on vehicle movement in and out of the premises.
- Attend to any other assignment as directed by Management.
- SSCE / WAEC / NECO.
- Minimum of 3 years practical experience especially from a reputable company
- Communication and influencing skills, in person and in writing
- Being able to recall events accurately.
- Being able to work with technical equipment.
- Being honest and trustworthy.
- Having good written and spoken communication skills.
- Being able to work alone or with a team
Very attractive and negotiable.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resumes to: [email protected] using the position as the subject of the mail.
- Applicants residing around Surulere and its environs are encouraged to apply.
- Please adhere strictly to the Job Description (JD) requirements. CVs without the required experience will not be honoured for further processing.