- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 7 years
- Location Enugu
- Job Field Administration / Secretarial
Roles and Responsibilities
- Supporting the General Manager as a Personnel Assistant/Confidential Secretary,
- Providing secretarial assistance e.g. prepare all letters, memoranda and any requisite document for the GM,
- Organizing itineraries, meetings and related schedules,
- Maintaining adequate filing system for all mails and correspondence of the GM,
- Assist the General Manager in covering Board meetings.
Qualification and Experience
- A degree / HND in Secretarial Administration, Computer skills presentation, internet and Microsoft Office packages.
- She/he must have at least 7 years secretarial experience.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should submit written applications with five (5) copies of Curriculum Vitae to:
The Board Chairman,
Enugu State Agency for Community and Social Development Project,
NTA / ESBS Building,
Note: The Enugu State CSDP is an equal opportunity employer of male and female candidates, and they are encouraged to apply.