Company: INTEQs Holdings
Number of Slot: 1
Specialization: Administration/ Office/ Operations
Work Level: Experienced (Non-Manager)
Job Type: Full-Time
Location(s): Rivers (PH)
INTEQs Holdings, an indigenous company established to provide a unique range of services to the Nigerian Oil and Gas Industry. In view of the enormous opportunities which abound in the oil and gas industry in Nigeria and the new findings in other African countries, there is need for more indigenous players to fill the yawning gap by providing competitiveness and quality service delivery in the industry. INTEQs Holdings aims to be a model and a reference point in our areas of operation and to bring to bear the wealth of experience of our knowledgeable and dedicated staff garnered over the years.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Secretary / Business Development Personnel
Job Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers State.
- Present our company to potential clients in the Oil & Gas Industry
- Identify client needs and suggest appropriate products/services
- Build long-term trusting relationships with clients in the Oil & Gas Industry
- Qualify leads from marketing campaigns as sales opportunities
- Contact potential clients through cold calls and emails
- Proactively seek new business opportunities in the Oil & Gas Market
- Set up meetings or calls between (prospective) clients and Account Executives
- Report the Management on (weekly/monthly/quarterly) sales/ results
- Stay up-to-date with new products/services and conferences to boost network.
- OND in Business Admin, Social Science and other relevant courses
- Proven work experience as a Business Development Executive or similar role
- Hands-on experience with multiple sales techniques (including cold calls)
- Track record of achieving sales quotas
- Understanding of sales performance metrics
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Ability to deliver engaging presentations
- Candidate must reside within Port-Harcourt
- Use the job title as the heading of the mail.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.