Number of Slot: 1
Specialization: Sales / Business Development
Work Level: Experienced (Non-Manager)
Job Type: Full-Time
Experience: 3-5 years
Salary Range: ₦30,000 – ₦75,000
OpenEmployment Nigeria – Our client in the Web development space is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Sales Officer
Job Location: Surulere, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are currently looking to hire a Sales officer that will help with the Sales and Marketing arm of the business to help ensure the generation of funds as well as the promotion of the business to the right client.
As a sales officer, you will be responsible for:
- Establish, develop, and maintain business relationships with current customers and prospective customers to generate new business.
- Work with all teams to effectively and efficiently coordinate sales efforts seamlessly.
- Create and present a sales forecast to management and closely monitor actual progress versus forecast.
- Research potential market and customers, looking for existing and new market applications, prospecting, and building upon current customer base.
- Provide the highest degree of service to the current customer base, actively listening for new opportunities with each customer.
- Promote/sell/secure orders from existing and prospective customers through a relationship-based approach.
- Work with the Customer service team to follow up on every sales lead and prospect generated via social media platform.
- Work with the customer service team to ensure closure of sales done via social media as well as follow up on new customers gotten.
- Work with the social media team to ensure the constant promotion of the brand, ensuring all contents drive sales.
Qualification and Requirements
- B.Sc / HND in Marketing, Business Administration or any relevant field
- At least 2 years experience in Sales.
N70,000 – N80,000 Monthly.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and a Marketpitch Powerpoint Presentation to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Qualified candidates will be shortlisted.