Sales Officer – Fixed Line
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 3 – 5 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Sales / Marketing / Retail / Business Development
- Sales Officer-Fixed Line manage and develop sales of wireless / fixed line internet solutions to customers in a pre-defined cluster
- In addition to their responsibilities for bringing new customers, Sales officers are custodians for retention and servicing the clients’ needs during their life cycle
- They also have responsibility to ensure subscription revenue is achieved as per Annual Operations plan for designated coverage clusters.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Cold Calling in designated coverage cluster
- Generate Leads and Manage Funnel of Hot/Warm/Cold calls for Sales
- Create Sales Pitch and related communication materials
- Work with Regional Head/Manager-Sales on sales and marketing Plan
- Conduct Sales Meetings with Clients
- Maintain an update of communication with clients
- Sales Officer-Fixed Line requires many soft skills with an understanding of technical aspects.
- Developing sales pitches and materials using self-conducted market analysis
- Make use of sales management techniques
- Liaise with Customer care team to monitor client communications.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Business Management, Statistics or a related field.
- 3-5 years of relevant sales experience
- Direct sales experience from Banking, Insurance, Media (Ad Space Selling), E-Commerce sector.
- Required experience from Telecom/ISP industry- Added advantage
- Candidate should have door to door, front line and direct sales experience.
- Age between 25 and 30 Years.
- Ability to work independently and without supervision
- Tools- CRM Software, Spreadsheets, Adobe PDF Suite etc.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.