Company: Armorsil West Africa
Number of Slot: 1
Specialization: Sales / Business Development
Work Level: Manager (Staff Supervisor)
Job Type: Full-Time
Experience: 7-10 years
Salary Range: ₦75,000 – ₦150,000
Armorsil West Africa Limited supplies construction chemicals & waterproofing solutions to the construction industry in Nigeria, all backed up by technological superior service and onsite support. We strive to provide exceptional customer service while offering our clients the best waterproofing options. We are committed to making good waterproof construction chemical decision for both existing and potential clients.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Position: Sales Manager
Job Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Employment Type: Full-time
- Forecast sales, develop sales strategies or models and evaluate their effectiveness.
- Responsible for the establishment of both annual and monthly sales objectives in coordination with the Company’s business plan.
- Responsible for providing weekly, monthly and annual sales plan, monthly and quarterly updates, revisions and modifications to the set plans.
- Responsible for coordinating the specific objectives of the Sales Plan with all of the functional units of the company and, most specifically with Finance.
- Responsible for the successful management of the needs of the Company’s customers in order to meet the objectives of the company’s overall business plans and strategies.
- Manage all of the field and key account sales function.
- Define and manage the monthly and annual sales forecast and objectives for all of the sales personnel.
- Spend a significant portion of time on the field both with individual accounts and co-traveling with sales personnel.
- Meets assigned team quotas for sales, profits, and strategic objectives.
- ROI in the assigned marketplace, i.e. merchandising materials given out to various outlets and distributors must have a budgeted ROI.
- Responsible for identifying key media and advertising partners to accelerate business growth.
- Drives the successful marketing roll-out of products or enhancements in the regions
- He/she will be responsible for implements customized marketing strategy through efforts of others over periods of up to a year
- Responsible to provide region and areas with researched market intelligence to help inform the sales planning process
- He/she will be responsible for implementing processes to ensure products integrity in area
- Responsible for Implementing client-base management and leads strategy
- Candidate with 8-10years experience in sales of building and construction materials such as paint, marbles or construction chemicals etc.
- Candidate must be a graduate, MBA is an added advantage
- Candidate with background in construction sector such as civil engineering, architecture, Quantity survey and building technology will be added advantage
- Network relationships and existing clientele base within the industry will be an added advantage.
- Detail Oriented
- Results Driven
- Excellent business report writing and presentation skills
- Strong written and oral communication proficiency
- Must be Innovative
- Team work
N100,000 and above, monthly.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] The subject of the e-mail must be “Sales Manager”.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted.