- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 6 – 10 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Sales / Marketing / Retail / Business Development
Sales Manager responsibilities include:
- The ideal candidate will be responsible for overseeing the Sales teams’ operations, sales, strategies and close deals.
- Achieve growth and hit sales targets by successfully managing the sales team
- Design and implement a strategic business plan that expands company’s customer base and ensure it’s strong presence
- Own objectives setting, coaching and performance monitoring of sales representatives
- Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs
- Develop and implement sales strategies
- Research market trends and conduct competitor analysis.
- Prepare operational and financial sales department reports
- Present sales, revenue and expenses reports and realistic forecasts to the management team
- Identify emerging markets and market shifts while being fully aware of new products and competition status
- Oversee the management, learning, and career development of the sales team
- Directly coordinate cross-selling and joint marketing initiatives to maximize exposure and profitability.
- Close corporate deals with Key Accounts.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- 6-10 years’ of sales leadership experience
- 10 years’ of experience in sales
- Strong leadership skills
Seniority Level Manager
Job Functions Sales
Job ID: RSLU18012020
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should apply using the Apply Now button below.