Sales Manager (2) – West Africa-Process Automation
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 5 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Sales / Marketing / Retail / Business Development
- In this position you will be responsible for the sale of the complete Schneider Electric Process Automation portfolio (DCS, Safety Systems, PLC, SCADA, Cyber Security) in Nigeria and West Africa. This includes products, services and solutions for different sectors: Oil & Gas, Power, Mining, Water and Waste Water and Food & Beverage.
- You will be the first point of contact for existing and new customers. You will maintain an excellent relationship with your customers, which will allow you to understand their specific requests, business processes and needs.
- You work with various sales channels like the end customers, EPCs, system integrators and consultancy firms.
- Developing, maintaining and expanding lasting professional customer relations by means of regular customer visits and participation in customer events.
- Proactively taking on key positions in order to obtain budgeted orders from these customers.
- Negotiating price and conditions with the customer.
- Having current knowledge of the market readily available by developing and maintaining market and product developments up to date, gaining insight in customer structures and organizations, and identifying and following up on opportunities with customers.
- Analyzing customer needs and elaborating offers both independently and in cooperation with the solutions/sales support team.
- Coordinating the preparation of quotes in cooperation with the proposal group.
- Coordinating technical support for customers.
- You have completed a relevant technical master degree (electronics or industrial automation).
- You have at least 5 years of experience in industrial automation, preferably in the Oil & Gas and/or Power sectors.
- You have proven experience in the sale of technical solutions and concepts.
- You combine commercial insight with a result-oriented attitude, while applying the required interpersonal skills.
- A good command of both oral and written English.
- A driver’s license is required.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Schneider Electric Nigeria on www.linkedin.com to apply