Sehnaoui Plant Nigeria Limited “SPNL” was incorporated in 2005 through the concerted and strategic efforts of SEHNAOUI Plant group of companies, a global distributor of construction machinery with significant experience in selling its products and services to leading companies within the construction sector. We serve the Nigerian market by delivering holistic and value-adding solutions to customers, through a dedicated and experienced team offering a selective range of construction equipment and industrial plants that meet our clients’ needs in a timely and efficient manner.
Our carefully selected and diverse range of products reflects the specific needs of the Nigerian market. Our portfolio covers equipment and industrial plants related to concrete,contractors for construction and for road development, and owners of crushers.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Engineer (Construction Equipments and Industrial Plants)
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full Time
- The Sales Engineer serves as a sales person on a specific market and works towards individual sales targets
- Develop a client portfolio by acquiring new clients and supporting existing clients with regular visits and committing to the necessary follow-up and order closing activities, including but not limited to follow-up visits, order confirmations and updates, invoicing and on-time payments, client feedback, and after-sales support
- Commit to personal development by attending required trainings and working in a collaborative manner with all team members to learn from their market and client experiences
- Implement thesales processand continuously follow-up and update reporting database and CRM with notes and planning for future meetings
- Support business development of the relevant market by providing inputs to identify the appropriate yearly forecast and agreeing with the Direct Manager on defining required client activity, sales projections, and other sales statistics
- Conduct the necessary analysis and business development analytics to understand the market and accordingly help developing an appropriate sales and marketing strategy
- Experience: 5 – 15 years.
Key Competencies and Skills Required:
- Commercially minded
- Independent, self-initiator, pragmatic business builder
- Organizational and time management skills
- Communication and presentation skills.
- Client relationship-building
- Natural mentor and coach for team members
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 31st January, 2021.