Retail Sales Analyst – Securities
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 5 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Sales / Marketing / Retail / Business Development
- The Position Holder is responsible for effectively managing and coordinating both the resources and activities of the ARM contact-centre with the aim of ensuring optimal service delivery, and customer engagement.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Relationship Management: Proactively manage the firm’s relationship with the firm’s retail clientele base by constantly seeking for avenues to create value beyond clients’ immediate requests, acting as a seasoned independent adviser on complex client problems, and formulating strategies and processes to evaluate emerging and longer-term opportunities and threats to meeting clients’ needs.
- Prospecting of New Clientele: Develop and maintain positive relations with prospective clients through the sales funnel, proactively mine existing customer-base for possible cross-selling opportunities, and demonstrate sufficient technical understanding of product offerings, and how to allow customers tap into synergies between the product(s) they are currently subscribed to, and other ARM offerings.
- Business Pitches / Proposals: Prepare detailed high-quality pitch documents and proposals, for the purposes of soliciting business from both local and international retail clients and prospects, and supporting private investors in making investment/trading decisions and entrusting the firm with their investments.
- Trade Value: Consistently grow trade value of the organization in line with prescribed annual targets.
- Economic and Market Research: Actively participate in daily market meetings with a view to better understand economic / market information and trends, as well as improving the overall quality of conversations at these meetings, and thus overall understanding by participants.
- Proactively Manage Performance of CX Staff: Track operative performance of Contact Centre staff.
- Data Management: Ensure data integrity of client records (i.e. communication, transaction records etc.).
- Support Trade Execution: Support Traders in executing trades both in-house, and on exchange’s trading floors.
- Bachelor Degree from an accredited university (preferably in Accounting, Economics, or Finance)
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant work experience (preference for experience in sales, securities trading, and research).
- Membership of a relevant professional organization (i.e. CFA Institute, Chartered Institute of Stockbrokers etc.)
- Possession of CFA charter would be an added advantage.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to ARM Hold Co. on apply.workable.com to apply