AAA Finance and Investment Company Limited is a fast growing Finance House company established in 2018 and promoted by reputable investors. AA Finance and Investment Company limited is registered and licensed by Central Bank of Nigeria as a Finance House to provide financial services.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Research Analyst
To scan the business environment, draft reports and market research services.
Essential Job Duties & Responsibilities
- Forecast trends or patterns that could guide future business decisions.
- Handle all Research assignment for the company
- Collect and process economic and statistical data.
- Compile, analyse, and report data, applying models and statistical techniques to explain economic phenomena.
- Formulate recommendations, policies or plans to solve client problems.
- Facilitate / Coordinate training session specific to Research and Economic programs and other training
- Lead projects assigned by the Treasurer.
- B.Sc. in Economics, Accounting, Social Sciences or other related fields (minimum of 2:1, Upper credit, 2:2); professional qualifications will be added advantage.
- Good team player with excellent interpersonal, communication, presentation and negotiation skills.
- Proficiency in MS Office and contemporary data management software.
- Not more than 30 years.
- He/she must be able to conduct detailed research and analysis that result in constructive findings.
- Research analyst experience will be added advantage.
- He/she must be detailed and result-oriented and demonstrate a positive attitude and a high level of enthusiasm for the role and field.
Application Deadline 16th July, 2020.