- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND , MBA/MSc/MA
- Location Ekiti
- Job Field Administration / Secretarial
Location: Ijero-Ekiti, Ekiti
- The Registrar is the Chief Administrative Officer of the College, who is directly responsible to the Provost in all of his/her functions, except as otherwise directed by the Council in a particular matter.
Qualities and Qualifications
- Must have a Bachelor’s Degree in Humanities, the Social Sciences or Law (minimum of second class lower division). A Master’s degree is an added advantage.
- The candidate for the post of a Registrar must be a seasoned Higher Institution Administrator with no less than five years cognate experience as a Deputy Registrar of a Higher Institution of learning.
- Must be a member of relevant and recognized Professional bodies.
- Must not be more than fifty (55) years of age at the time of applying for the position.
- Must have a medical certificate of fitness from a Government Hospital.
- Must be a person of proven integrity. He/she must be intellectually and professionally sound and knowledgeable in the rules and regulations of the polytechnic / college
- He/She must be able to render all necessary Secretariat Services in respect of meetings and advise on compliance with the applicable rules and regulations of the College.
- must be proficient in information and Communication Technology (Id).
Terms of Appointment and Conditions of service
- The appointment is for a single term of five (5) years – Non-renewable. The salary is consolidated and the appointee shall enjoy other benefits of Office as may be approved from time to time by the Governing Council.
Salary and other Benefits
- The salary attached to the position is consolidated Tertiary Educational Institutions salary structure.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should submit 20 copies of applications, 20 copies of his/her vision for the College in the next five years, in not more than 1000 words; and twenty (20) typewritten copies of Curriculum Vitae giving the details in the following order:
- Full Name with surname underlined
- Date and Place of Birth
- State of Origin & Local Government
- Nationality and how acquired
- Marital Status
- Number and ages of Children
- Current Postal Address including telephone number & E-mail
- Permanent home address.
- Educational Institution attended with dates
- Academic/Professional qualifications obtained with dates
- Membership of Professional Bodies
- Honors and Distinction (if any)
- Peer-reviewed publications in APA format (for the posts of Provost & Librarian)
- Conferences attended/Papers presented with dates (for the posts of Provost & Librarian)
- Previous Employer(s) and post(s) held with dates
Applications are to be submitted in a sealed envelope and marked with the post at the left hand corner, addressed to:
College of Health Science and Technology,
Applicants are expected to forward soft copies of Applications and CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as subject of the email.
Note: Names and addresses of three (3) Referees (Employer, Educational and personal) who are to forwarded confidential reports directly to the Ag. Provost, College of Health Sciences and Technology, Ijero-Ekiti ([email protected])