Bedmate Furniture is one of the Best Furniture Company in Nigeria. Our Aesthetic designed product coupled with Quality furniture gives our customers value for their money, which is of no wonder that they keep patronizing us. Bedmate Showrooms display Furniture ranging from Home furniture, dining set, office furniture, etc.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Assistant Showroom Manager
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
- Supervise all daily operations at the show room
- Maintain administration and relevant reporting and planning systems for the showroom and issue timely management and statistical reports.
- Supervise cash and payment systems in accordance with company procedures and policies.
- Plan and implement store merchandising, layout and customer traffic flow so as to maximize sales, customer satisfaction, appearance, image and ergonomics for customers.
- Supervise selling and customer service activities and staff competence in these areas, so as to optimize and sustain sales performance, profitability and customer satisfaction.
- Supervise costs and overheads, and all factors affecting the profitable performance of the showrooms.
- Provide quality service by enforcing quality and customer service standards.
- Supervise all stock movement activities: in/out, transfer, sales etc.
- Ensure adequate showroom stock in a way to eliminate stock shortage and perform stock replenishment in an efficient manner and in due time.
- Ensure theshowroomis neat and tidy to attract clients and encourage them to patronize the business
- Coordinate sales reps in carrying out their daily tasks and set clear targets and KPIs for them
- Assist in budgeting and arranging of merchandise
- Provide training and support to sales reps who are falling short in terms of meeting up with targets/KPIs
- Assist the showroom manager to create and maintain a strong visual appearance of the showroom by effectively executing merchandise plans and strategies
- Coordinate all aspects of customer complaints, compensation and home damage/s to ensure overall customer satisfaction.
- Manage showroom inventory and ordering of materials
- Effectively carry out special projects as assigned by the show room manager
- Ensure sales reps’ compliance to company policies and procedures
- Monitor daily attendance of sales’ rep and provide weekly report to show room manager for irregularities
- Train sales reps on all products and services provided by the company
- Follow up on after sales services and provide solutions on issues raised
- Provide periodic advice on sales reps’ performance for the purpose of promotion, transfer or otherwise.
- Applicants must reside in Port Harcourt
- Minimum of first degree / HND in Business Administration, Marketing, Finance, Social Sciences or any other relevant discipline is required.
- Minimum of 5 years as a sales team lead/supervisor in a retail business
Job Title: Assistant Factory Manager
Location: Magboro, Ogun
- Oversee factory workers, production and efficiency of the machines to make sure the factory is running smoothly, quickly, efficiently, effectively and safely
- Create a system and plan a strategy for the factory to be more systematic and organized
- Responsible for interviewing, screening, hiring and training new workers
- Ensure safety regulations and policies are implemented among the factory workers
- Ensure good relationships among the workers and that there are equal treatment applied to them.
- Maintain an accurate and up to date record of all workers in the factory
- Responsible for motivating all workers to achieve the factory targets.
- Liaise with the Human Resources Manager on company’s policies and procedures and communicate same to the factory workers.
- Ensure appropriate health and safety procedures are in place and applied rigorously.
- Keep up with the effective running of the factory by ensuring there are no down times and that everyone is working at a reasonable pace.
- Ensure adequate staff and resources are in place to deliver orders on time.
- Schedule periodic maintenance of assets and equipment within the factory
- Maintain optimum operation by assigning workers, creating and keeping work and production schedules
- Collect and look through data to find places of waste or places for improvement
- Keep an eye on workers and plants’ safety as well as monitor the production equipments to make sure that they stay in good working order, and repair or replace the equipment when needed.
- Provide first Aid treatment for injured workers and ensure proper medical care is sought afterwards
- Maintain close relationship with every departments of the factory to make sure everything runs smoothly.
- Responsible for contributing to and carrying out production strategy decisions.
- Plan production activities, production meetings, machine maintaining schedules, worker schedules and budget maintenance schedules and quality of products.
- See to it that the workers always abide by the safety rules associated with the Factory.
- Report any case of injuries/accident and follow the statutory procedure as provided for by NSITF
- Keep accurate and up to date record of injured workers
- Liaise with Government Officials on regulatory and statutory issues.
- Responsible for all the pro work for the factory
- Build HSE system for the factory, complete fire control system
- Supervise the attendance of staff and ensure all staff are of good behaviour during working hours
- Send monthly report to the Factory Manager on operational activities.
- Minimum of 5 years cognate experience in a similar industry is required
- Minimum of first degree / HND in any Engineering related field is preferred.
- Experience in Human resources and Industrial Labour is an added advantage
- Trainings in managerial skills and a master’s degree is an added advantage.
Job Title: Graphic Designer
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
- Study design briefs and determine requirements
- Schedule projects and define budget constraints
- Conceptualize visuals based on requirements
- Prepare rough drafts and present ideas
- Develop illustrations, logos and other designs using software or by hand
- Use the appropriate colours and layouts for each graphic
- Work with copywriters and creative director to produce the final design
- Test graphics across various media
- Amend designs after feedback
- Ensure final graphics and layouts are visually appealing and on-brand
- Minimum of B.Sc / HND in Design, Fine Arts or related field
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience as a graphic designer
- A strong portfolio of illustrations or other graphics
- Familiarity with design software and technologies (such as InDesign, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, Photoshop)
- A keen eye for aesthetics and details
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work methodically and meet deadlines
Job Title: On-line Sales Representative
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
- Perform online sales activities to achieve company sales objectives.
- Identify and contact potential customers for business opportunities.
- Schedule daily customer appointments and make product presentations.
- Update customer database with contact details and interest information from prospective customers.
- Perform daily tasks based on assigned work plan.
- Maintain profitable and productive relationships with customers.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge about product information and promotions.
- Attend sales training and educational programs for professional development.
- Communicate with customers via phone calls, e-mails, chats, social media.
- Respond to customer queries promptly and professionally.
- Work independently or in a team to achieve monthly sales quota.
- Provide excellent services and ensure customer satisfaction.
- Develop sales strategies and determine sales forecast and projections.
- Minimum of B.Sc / HND in Business Administration/ Social Sciences or related field
- Must be internet savvy
- Minimum of 3 years work experience in relevant field.
How to Apply
Interested and qualifies candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using “Job Title-Location” as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline 23rd January, 2021.