Company: Pivotage Consulting
Number of Slot: 1
Specialization: Real Estate / Property / Surveying
Work Level: Manager (Staff Supervisor)
Job Type: Full-Time
Experience: 7-10 years
Pivotage Consulting – Our client is a full-service Real Estate Development company who specializes in the entire lifecycle of Real Estate project commencing with site acquisition, conceptualization, leasing / sales, securing financing and construction management to delivery and facilities management.
They are currently seeking to grow its team by hiring a suitably qualified candidate to fill the position below:
Job Position: Real Estate Investment / Corporate Finance Manager
Ref.: BS / 006 / CFM
Job Location: Ikoyi, Lagos
Type: Full Time
Job Category: Experienced
Summary / Objective
- The Real Estate Investment / Corporate Finance Manager will work closely with other operations personnel and be responsible for the day-to-day handling of the company’s corporate finance activities, investments, advisory and financials analysis
- Also, the successful candidate will drive sourcing, executing, and successfully closing deals, preparing financial statements, and will lead treasury strategy, investment raises, and financial forecasting and valuations.
- The goal is to successfully spearhead the raising of capital to fund company’s investment project and help the company grow its financial strength, controls, and prowess in order to ensure long term financial health and success.
- Leading efforts on capital raising and restructuring activities.
- Interacting seamlessly with prospects, clients, acquirers, investors on all aspects of capital raising.
- Ensuring compliance with all regulatory and corporate governance responsibilities.
- Continuously develop new systems, procedures and controls that are adequate for business solutions / deals.
- Maintaining adequate communication of performance and activities to relevant stakeholders.
- Managing the business unit profitability and effectively.
- Formulating and implementing the organization’s financial plans and fundraising criteria and work diligently to achieve these goals.
- Playing an active role in the finance analysis and valuation by developing high-quality financial models.
- Working closely with management and key stakeholders in long-term strategy formation, revenue budget setting processes, and the identification of new opportunities for the business.
- Defining appropriate capital structures for business arrangements while keeping in mind the business needs, risk management, taxation, accounting, and legal/policy requirements.
- Review financial reports and documents.
- Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Qualifications and Requirements
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Finance or equivalent. An MBA, Master’s Degree in Finance, or professional qualification (ACCA, ICAN, CFA, CIS) is desirable
- Candidate is required to have 7 – 12 years of working experience in either investment banking, private equity, financial advisory, Investment /Asset Management capacity, or a corporate finance position within a fast-moving and dynamic business environment
- The ideal candidate should have had prior experience in advisory projects, capital raising, structured finance, corporate restructuring, mergers and acquisitions
- Experience in real estate company is preferable
- The candidate must demonstrate strong analytical skills and a good understanding of finance and accounting principles
- Must have solid understanding of financial modelling, valuation and experience in real estate is desirable
- A strong capital markets background is a must and Great Analytical skills and Eye for details
- Excellent communication skills (written & spoken) is required.
- Must be technologically adept and highly proficient in Ms Excel, Ms Office, Ms Outlook, and PowerPoint.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV (in MS Word format only) to: [email protected] using “Corporate Finance Manager” as the subject of your application.
Note: Please ensure CVs are in MS Word format only.