- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 7 years
- Location Abuja
- Job Field Project Management
People Capacity Management is recruiting to fill the role below with a client – a construction company in Abuja
Quantity Surveyor/ Project Manager
Job Description .
- Prepare tender documents, contracts, budgets, bills of quantities and other documentation
- Track changes to the design and/or construction work and adjust budget projections accordingly
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
- Supervise the preparation of tender and contract documents, including pricing of tender bills of quantities
- Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Develop a detailed project plan to monitor progress and project resources. Also, ensure effective and comprehensive project documentation as well as contract administration.
- Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule and project costs using appropriate verification techniques
- Measure project performance using appropriate tools and techniques
- Report and escalate to management as needed
- Establish and Manage relationship with the client and all stakeholders (including third Party/ Vendors)
- Perform project risk management to minimize project risks
- Track project performance, specifically to analyze the successful completion of short and long-term goals
- Meet budgetary objectives and make adjustments to project constraints based on financial analysis
Required Project Experience
Measurement/Estimating/Costing for: Road/Bridge/Drain Construction, High-rise Office/Residential Buildings and Commercial Buildings
- Minimum of 7 years related experience in (Projects) Building construction is a must.
- Must be a member of Nigerian Institute of Quantity Surveyors (NIQS and QSRBN)
- Experience in Civil Engineering Measurement and Construction is an Added Advantage.
- Proven working experience in project management
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office
NOTE: APPLICANTS MUST RESIDE IN ABUJA
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the position as subject of email.