Company: Veritasi Homes & Properties Limited
Number of Slot: 1
Specialization: Analyst/ Quality Control
Work Level: Experienced (Non-Manager)
Job Type: Full-Time
Experience: 5-7 years
Veritasi Homes & Properties Limited – We are a real estate company that provides marketing, advisory and developmental services across the entire real estate value chain in Nigeria. With special interest in property development, we have an extensive property base that stems from the successful delivery of our maiden developmental project. We ensure that we create the right investment options for myriads of our partners investing in the Nigerian real estate sector.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Quantity Surveyor
Job Location: Lagos
- Bachelors Degree in Quantity Surveying
- 5 years or more cognate experience
- Verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient in the use of the Microsoft Office Suite.
- Preparing and tendering contract documents, including bills of quantities with the architect and/or the client
- Undertaking cost analysis for the repair and maintenance of project work
- Assist in establishing clients’ requirements and undertake feasibility studies
- Perform risk, value management and cost control
- Advice on procurement strategies
- Identify, analyse and develop responses to commercial risks
- Prepare and analyse costings for tenders
- Allocate work to subcontractors
- Providing advice on contractual claims
- Analyse outcomes and write detailed progress reports
- Value completed work and arrange payments
- Maintain awareness of the different building contracts in current use
- Understand the implications of health and safety regulations.
- Provide post-occupancy advice, facilities management services and life cycle costing advice
- Assist clients in locating and accessing additional and alternative sources of funding
- Enable clients to initiate construction projects
- Advice on the maintenance costs of specific buildings.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the position as subject of email.