- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 3 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Building and Construction
Job summary: The Quantity surveyor will be responsible for estimation of costs of construction for the project team. He or she shall be accountable for preparation of bill of quantities, pricing and cost verification services that meet high quality standards.
- Compute takeoff and measurement of construction works for consultants’ tender document and design drawings
- Preparation of bill of quantities for Road and building projects.
- Measure and value work done on site (work related to structural, architectural and MEP trades) Preparation of bill for Engineering measurement and Evaluation.
- Maintain records and produce periodical reports of quantities and activities.
- Evaluation and monitoring of cost of site resources.
- Minimum of BSc in Building Quantity Surveying accredited by RICS
- Minimum 3 years relevant working experience in building surveying in well a structured environment as a Registered Surveyor
- Budget salary -N150, 000 – N180, 000 gross (negotiable)
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the position as subject of email.