- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 6 years
- Location Ogun
- Job Field Safety and Environment / HSE
Location: Mowe, Ogun
Industry / Sector: Food Processing / FMCG
- Develop and ensure a safety culture in the Factory by setting up safety systems and procedures
- Build a team in the safety department and lead them with appropriately training them on safety standards.
- Responsible for all statuary requirements of the country in environmental health & safety.
- Develop and ensure the emergency preparedness plan, CTI, THA, Risk Assessments, PTW system etc.
- Make the system audit plans and ensure that safety system audits is done as per the plan and measure the compliance.
- Prepare and share safety reports with the Management regularly Ц on a weekly basis.
- Responsible for establishing food safety and product quality standards in the factory.
- Responsible for preparing Hygiene checklist and ensure the achievement of at least 85% hygiene score in the audits.
- Responsible for the factory certifications like HACCP, BRC and FSMA Organic etc.
- Maintain the quality documentation for the FG and AFI standards for the factory.
- Build a strong QA team under him and conduct trainings for them periodically.
- Respond to the customer complaints with proper CAPA and ensure timely and appropriate follow ups.
- Make sure that quality standards and process control parameters are followed in each step of the process.
- Ensure coordination and collaboration with the production team on the shop floor.
- Complete and share the customer questionnaires timely and appropriately.
- Keep the team very motivated and ensure proper and adequate refresher trainings on quality, health, safety and environment as per the training calendar.
Education / Experience & General Requirements
- BSc/HND in Food Technology, Microbiology, Chemistry, Industrial Chemistry or a related field. Higher qualifications and professional certification in a related discipline will be an advantage.
- Minimum 6 years work experience in the relevant field – preferably the FMCG / Manufacturing industry. Female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the position as subject of the email.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.