Company: Shaldag Limited
Number of Slot: 1
Specialization: Analyst/ Quality Control
Work Level: Experienced (Non-Manager)
Job Type: Full-Time
Experience: 3-5 years
Shaldag Limited is a greenfield aquaculture production company with a state-of-art intensive aquaculture facility comprising hatcheries, nurseries, and on-growing sections. Shaldag produces, distributes and sells fish. The objective of the company is to significantly increase local production of fish & fish products in Nigeria, through the use of modern technology. To this extent, Shaldag Limited has set up its first fish farm in Epe, Lagos to produce 10,000MT of Catfish per annum.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Quality Control Officer
Job Location: Lagos
- B.SC or HND in Microbiology, Food Science or other related courses.
- Minimum of two (2) years relevant experience in a similar role.
- Candidate must understand the concept of Quality Control & Data/records Management.
- Supervise and Inspect all procedures and methods, of fish processing.
- Inspect raw materials, packaging materials, labeling and finished products.
- Review all processing record for accuracy before approving for packaging and distribution.
- Establish procedures for batching and packaging of processed fish.
- Perform all the required quality tests to ensure potency and composition of finished products.
- Investigation of consumer complaints, Evaluation of new vendors/materials
- Internal audits to verify compliance to regulations
- Adhering to all operational procedures- NAFDAC approved standards and HACCP manual.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV to: [email protected] stating “Quality Control Officer” as the subject of the email.