Quality Control Manager
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 10 years
- Location Anambra
- Job Field Manufacturing
- Develop standards for operation and maintenance of QA / QC laboratories compliant to GLP requirements.
- Develop and maintain sampling & testing program for Incoming materials, Work-in- process controls, finished product testing and release protocols.
- Handling customers complain
- Set-up & control Laboratory operations related to physical, chemical, microbiological & Packaging Quality parameters.
- Coordinate quality requirements for new products, new formulations and cost optimization initiatives.
- Conduct process validation & stability studies for all product lines.
- Monitor and maintain the compliance to ISO systems & Standards.
- Training and development of the team
- Control change management in product and process and conduct risk assessment of the same.
- Effective implementation of supplier quality assurance program/vendor development.
- Coordinate with R&D, Procurement and central quality for establishing specifications and standards related inputs, process controls and finished products.
- Investigate complaints and implement CAPA
- Maintain quality and regulatory compliance in order to successfully pass through inspections and internal & external audits.
- Maintain Quality Data Management & MIS systems
- Monitor & control site GMP practices in conjunctions with peer functions.
- B.Tech in Food Tech / B.Sc. Chemical Science or Chemistry / B.Sc. Microbiology with Packaging Technology as additional qualification.
- Minimum of 10 years’ Experience in Production and Quality industry with thorough processes understanding
- QA, QC, GMP and food safety requirements
- Hands on experience in food and packing material analysis.
- Experience in implementing quality management systems
- Relevant professional Certifications (ISO certifications)
- Strong analytical skills & Knowledge of Laboratory instrumentation
- Ability to conduct quality failure investigations
- Good knowledge of HACCP
- Knowledge of and experience in handling NAFDAC requirements
- Ability to effectively manage a team of QC Officers
- Knowledge of B2B business.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV only to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
For Enquiries: 08120796570