Company: Youngstars Foundation
Number of Slot: 1
Specialization: Software/ Programming / Web development
Work Level: Experienced (Non-Manager)
Job Type: Full-Time
Minimum Qualification: Bachelor of Science
Youngstars Foundation is an African youth NGO that is raising young people and building youth organizations to proactively improve leadership, democratic governance and innovations in the continent.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Python Web (Django) Developer
Job Location: Abuja
- We are looking for a Python Web Developer with experience using Django (most preferred) and Flask frameworks, while working part time (3 times physically weekly in the office) with little or no supervision.
- The Python Developer will design and ship elegant python codes with foresight to avoid performance, scalability, usability, maintainability, availability and testability issues. Your primary focus will be the development of server-side logic, and robust application programming interfaces (APIs) to be consumed by the client-side. A basic understanding of front-end technologies is necessary as well.
- We require a degree in Computer Science, Engineering or any related subject.
- Candidates should have a minimum of one year experience.
- Django (preferred), Pyramid or Flask frameworks
- an ability to work on multiple projects and tasks at the same time,
- an ability to work effectively while remote (with little to no supervision),
- great attention to detail & highly organized.
- Knowledge of pydata is an advantage but not a selection determinant.
- NYSC, SWEIS, and Mid Level developers are not left out
- Between 60,000 – 75,000 monthly
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as subject of the email.