- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 3 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Real Estate
- Property Manager will be responsible for overseeing the operations of residential and commercial properties.
- S/he will pay property expenses, collect rent and make sure that tenants pay the correct amount on time.
- When properties are vacant, Property Managers find new tenants as soon as possible to minimize lost rental income.
- Preparation of Cash flows for Rent4Less platform
- Rent collection from Tenants (Monthly and Annual)
- Real estate brokerage services
- Preparation of property management and lease proposals
- Management of leases
- Property advisory and research services
- Carrying out routine property inspections and generally advising clients on the management and maintenance of properties.
- Interface with facility manager on site.
- Establishes rental rate by surveying local rental rates and calculating overhead costs, depreciation, taxes and profit goals.
- University Degree in Estate Management or related field
- Relevant certificate in facility management or project management course is desirable
- Minimum of 3 years experience in Property Management
- Member, Nigeria institute of Estate Surveyors and Valuers (NIESV)
- Intermediate level use of Microsoft office, Excel, Power point, Use of Social Media for business, etc
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Alpha Mead Facilities & Management Services (AMFacilities) on alphamead.com to apply