Company: Eco Restoration Foundation
Number of Slot: 1
Specialization: Legal / Law
Work Level: Experienced (Non-Manager)
Job Type: Full-Time
Experience: 5-7 years
Eco-Restoration Foundation is a coastal advocacy committed to the protection, restoration & conservation of coastal wetlands across Nigeria. The Foundation has been in the forefront of promoting her objectives through several expressions and programs that help raise awareness on the effects of the despoliation of coastal wetlands, their importance to the country and ways that individuals, businesses and organs of government can act responsibly.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Property Lawyer
Job Location: Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Qualifications for a Property Lawyer
- Applicants should possess or hold an LL.B Degree from a reputable university and a BL from Nigerian Law School.
- At least 5 years Property Law specialist experience is a major requirement.
- Professional member of Nigerian Bar Association.
- Proven experience in administrative or secretarial roles.
- Proven experience managing a team.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Specialist experience in Real Estate and Administration.
- Candidates must have a broad knowledge of the law, time management, and sense of ownership for the job.
- Structure, draft and review reports and other legal documents.
- Evaluate new business partnerships with vendors and subcontractors.
- Represent the company in legal proceedings.
- Design and oversee the company’s policy and position on legal matters.
- Protect the company against legal risks and violations.
- Guide management on regulatory and compliance issues to ensure compliance with legal regulations.
- Liaising with the external solicitor and take ownership of the company’s legal activities.
- Attending company meetings that involve compliance and legal implications, including transactions, negotiations and Board meeting.
- Liaising with external solicitors to ensure efficient and successful closure to litigation matters.
- Handling all police affairs where applicable for the company.
- Undertaking searches in Land Registry.
- Representing the company in court or before government agencies.
- Searching for and examining public and other legal records to write opinions or establish ownership.
- And other duties assigned.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] with “Property Lawyer” as the subject of the email.