Company: HK Designs Limited
Number of Slot: 1
Specialization: Project Management
Work Level: Manager (Staff Supervisor)
Job Type: Full-Time
Experience: 5-7 years
HK Designs Limited – Our client, an Architectural, Construction and Interior Outfit with the sole aim of providing highly specialized, value-added, integrated services for all major business market both private and public requires the services of candidates to fill the position below:
Job Position: Project Manager
Job Location: Lagos
To coordinate, plan and oversee the project activities from inception to completion within the set budget, scope and timeline.
- Keep all records of project documentation.
- Liaise with clients to get the detailed project brief and requirements.
- Ensure project delivery and execution within set budget and timeframe.
- Oversee all areas of the project, set timelines and assign responsibilities to relevant team members.
- Develop a detailed project plan and track project performance.
- Prepare progress report on project status to Management and Client as required.
- Prepare project time schedule and ensure adherence to the timelines.
- Manage the relationship with sub-contractors, vendors, suppliers to ensure standard service delivery.
- Conduct risk assessment to manage and minimize project risks.
- Ensure accurate availability of resources and project materials.
- Adjust to changes that may occur in the course of the project execution.
- Report and escalate issues to Management as they arise.
- Process certificate of completion and all necessary post completion documents.
- Perform other duties as required.
Qualification / Experience
- Bsc or Masters in Architecture, Engineering, Quantity Survey with 5 years’ project management experience. Knowledge of relevant softwares. Knowledge of project time schedule is important. Project Management Professional Certification.
- Knowledge of project management, organizational and planning skills
- Inventory management and stock monitoring.
- Supervision and leadership skills
- Proficiency in relevant softwares for project management.
- Excellent communication skills: oral and written
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Project Management Professional certification is an added advantage.
- Knowledge of budget preparation and tracking.
- Ability to work independently and within a team environment
- A keen eye for details
- Highly committed to work.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
Note: Please do not apply for this role if you do not meet the minimum requirements.