Company: Cainergy International Limited
Number of Slot: 1
Specialization: Project Management
Work Level: Manager (Staff Supervisor)
Job Type: Full-Time
Cainergy Group – We offer a streamlined approach that aims to solve the significant challenges faced with new and ageing assets in industries worldwide.
We help our clients optimize the performance and functionality of their assests ensuring minimum downtime and overall alignment with all applicable standards, codes and regulations through our custom Asset Integrity Management Solutions.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Project Manager
Job Location: Abuja
Reports To: Engineering Manager
Job Objective / Purpose of Job
- Responsible for planning and overseeing projects to ensure they are completed in a timely fashion and within budget.
- Plan and designate project resources, prepare budgets, ensure progress, and keep stakeholders informed throughout the project lifecycle.
Job Duties / Responsibilities / Accountabilities
- Direct development of project scope, cost, schedule, design, drawings, and field support for multiple concurrent projects
- Direct project staff, including recommendations relating to employee selection, training, and performance monitoring
- Coordinate the activities of multi-discipline project teams to meet client’s safety, cost, quality, schedule, technical, and operability objectives and Integrate safety into all aspects of design and execution
- Handle technical evaluations & recommendations, drawings and reviews.
- Direct resource planning, cost estimating, and scheduling functions in coordination with Program Management, Resource Management, Engineering, and Technical Specialists
- Plan, organize, coordinate, and control surveying projects in accordance with established policies, procedures, systems, and requirements approved by the company.
- Supervise project personnel directly
- Ability to participate in solving difficult technical issues requiring a broad knowledge related to technical/functional responsibilities.
- Bachelor’s degree / Equivalent in Engineering / Science degree
- Membership of Project Management Institute or related professional affiliation.
- Certification as PMP from the PMI
- Minimum of 15 years of experience managing a broad base of project activities including design, procurement, project scheduling, controlling budgets, knowledge of fabrication, operations & maintenance and commissioning
- PMP Certification critical; Proficiency with computerized project management and reporting tools
- IOC Experience is preferred.
- Working knowledge of engineering and asset integrity management or O & M in oil and gas industry
- Proven record of successfully managing multiple concurrent projects, achieving all project safety, cost, quality, schedule, technical, and operability objectives
- Able to perform effectively in a fast-paced work environment with multiple priorities and deadlines
- Strong IT skills in MS office including Projects, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and Word.
Required Key Skill:
- Clear thinking: Ability to understand the status of a project and link the schedule to the reality of the execution. The planner will quickly understand the risks and opportunities in the schedule, identify and drive appropriate actions.
- Ability to work in a team and independently.
- Deadline, achievement and target orientated.
- Ability to demonstrate sound work ethic, communicate professionally with senior management and personnel of all stakeholders.
- Clear verbal and written communication in English.
- Attention to detail with ability to understand the big picture within the context of benefitting the organization.
- Exceptional attention to detail, and talent for accuracy and precision
- Analytical Skills
- Ethical Practice
- Critical Evaluation.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] with the job position as subject title.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.