Company: Bethsaida Group of Companies
Number of Slot: 1
Specialization: Engineering / Technical
Work Level: Experienced (Non-Manager)
Job Type: Full-Time
Experience: 5-7 years
Bethsaida Global Projects Limited (A subsidiary of Bethsaida group of companies) is an engineering company that provides excellent engineering services to various communities and society at large across the country. Below are some of our core engineering services we render at Bethsaida global projects limited Building and construction services, Road and bridges constructions work, Electrical and mechanical services, Surveying and mapping, Telecom projects, Facility/projects management, Real estate development, Engineering procurement and supplies.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Project Engineer
Job Location: Lagos
Job type: Full time
- Minimum of 5 years Experience in Civil Engineering, Structural Engineering, Building and other related field.
- COREN Certification will be an added advantage
- Must be proficient with Ms office suites
- Must know about structural drawing.
- Ability to develop and make presentations for existing and prospective customers in a professional manner
- Must have good sales and marketing skills
- Must be versatile with the use of AutoCAD.
- Must possess excellent management, as well as organizational skills
- Possess the ability to cope with stress and effectively prioritize tasks
- Must possess effective communication and writing skills
- Meeting with clients and determining their needs and requirements.
- Managing design projects from concept development through to completion.
- Developing and presenting project proposals.
- Adjusting designs and plans to meet the client’s needs.
- Preparing drawings, blueprints, specifications and construction documents.
- Conducting research and compiling reports on feasibility and environmental impact.
- Complying with safety standards and local planning regulations.
- Determining and adhering to budgets and timelines.
- Managing project teams and collaborating with other construction professionals.
- Assists in preparation and implementation of Project Execution Plan (PEP).
- Monitors work in progress and prepares weekly report of the status of each assignment.
- Ensuring all procedures and calculations are submitted to the client for review and approval.
- Coordinates materials and assists in the logistics, its shipment and receipt at construction site.
- Cooperating and communicating with the Project Manager and other project participants and collaborating with Senior Engineers to create more efficient project methods and to maintain the project’s profitability.
- Developing specifications for the project’s needed equipment.
- Creating frameworks to measure the project’s metrics and data collection.
- Ensuring the project’s compliance with the applicable codes, practices, policies, performance standards, and specifications.
Mode of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only shortlisted and qualified candidates will be contacted.