Company: Alpha Mead Group
Number of Slot: 1
Specialization: Engineering / Technical
Work Level: Experienced (Non-Manager)
Job Type: Full-Time
Experience: 5-7 years
Minimum Qualification: Bachelor of Engineering
Alpha Mead Group is a Total Real Estate Solutions Company established to provide robust business support services to local and international Real Estate investors or owners with interests in Facilities Management, Real Estate Development and Advisory, Security Systems and Technologies, Training, Healthcare Management and Real Estate Financing Services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Project Engineer
Job Location: Lagos
- Site Engineers are required to ensure that the sites activities are fully functional with work carried out at targeted pace and speed in order to meet planned targets as well as report all activities to the project Manager as they occur on daily, weekly and quarterly basis.
- Managing parts of construction projects
- Overseeing Construction work.
- Supervising surveys.
- Setting out sites and organizing facilities.
- Checking technical designs and drawings to ensure that they are followed correctly.
- Supervising contracted staff.
- Ensuring projects meet agreed specifications, budgets, or timescales.
- Liaising with clients, sub-contractors, and other professional staff, especially quantity surveyors and the overall project manager.
- Providing technical advice and solving problems on site.
- Attend meetings and report on outcome for immediate actions.
- Preparing site reports and filling in other paperwork.
- Liaising with quantity surveyors about the ordering and negotiating the price of materials.
- Ensuring that health and safety and sustainability policies and legislation are adhered.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Construction or related field.
- Minimum of 5 years experience in a similar role.
- Additional certificates or licenses is desirable.
- Sound knowledge of Engineering, construction, and design.
- Great leadership and organizational skills.
- Superb project management skills.
- Ability to apply logical and critical thinking skills to projects.
- Great written and verbal communication skills.