- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 3 years
- Location Benue , Ekiti , Osun
- Job Field Medical / Healthcare  , NGO/Non-Profit
Location: Ekiti Reference Code: PA405
Location: Benue Reference Code: PA403
Location: Osun Reference Code: PA404
- This position will assist in providing technical and programmatic support closely with the State Team Lead, to drive community-based programs (including OVC) in the Prevention & Community directorate in close working relationship with stakeholders; CSOs, supported health facilities, relevant government agencies and network of PLHIVs, in the implementation of community-based programs (including OVC).
Qualifications and Experience
- Must possess a minimum of first degree in Sciences or Social Sciences.
- Must possess a minimum of 3 years cognate experience in an NGO or donor-funded environment with expertise in the design, implementation and monitoring of HIV Prevention, Care & Support program (including OVC).
We offer professionals opportunities for career advancement, a good working environment and competitive remuneration.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to this dedicated email: [email protected]
- Applicants will be required to attach a CV with a Suitability Statement that states how their skills, knowledge and experience make them suitable, and indicate the Job Reference Code & location as the subject of the email.
- The Suitability Statement should not exceed a page and must appear on the first page of the CV, contained in one document. The job reference code is an important requirement and any application not in line with this instruction will not be considered.
- Late applications will not be considered and only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.