- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification Secondary School (SSCE)
- Experience None
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Driving
- Safely transporting company staff as well as various products and materials to and from specified locations in a timely manner.
- Adjusting travel routes to avoid traffic congestion or road construction.
- Promptly informing the company of any tickets issued against the company vehicle during work hours.
- Ensuring that the company vehicle is always parked in areas that permit parking in order to avoid towing.
- Keeping the company vehicle clean and properly maintained by performing regular washing, cleaning and vehicle maintenance.
- Providing accurate time records of the company vehicle’s coming and goings.
- Reporting any accidents, injuries, and vehicle damage to management.
Requirements and Skills
- Minimum of SSCE qualification.
- Must be resident in either Lekki/Ajah/V.I/Ikoyi or Lagos Island.
- Knowledge of Lagos routes.
- Team player with good communication skills.
- Adaptable and willing to learn ways of operating.
- Deep sense of honesty and integrity.
- Good organization and planning skills.
- Personnel must be of a sound mind and not addicted to drugs or alcohol. Drug or alcohol usage is completely prohibited.
- Candidate should be dependable, hardworking and an effective communicator.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the position as subject of email.