- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 5 years
- Location Ogun
- Job Field Manufacturing
Location: Sango Ota, Ogun State
Our client, an FMCG company, is in need of a Production Supervisor to efficiently run food manufacturing production process for a startup chips factory.
- Directing the manufacturing front line team to meet customer needs and achieve standards related to cost, line efficiencies, waste, safety and productivity.
- Responsible for all aspects related to the manufacturing of the company’s product. such as (but not limited to) hourly inspection and review of production processes, training of new production staff, setting the standards of housekeeping and cleanliness on the factory floor
- Ensuring the quality of the product meets the preset standards and to ensure the scheduled maintenance of the production machines are carried out serviced and optimized.
- BSc or HND in Food Science and Technology, Agriculture field and/or related field.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in a manufacturing company
- Six sigma is a definite advantage
- A keen attention to detail, quality and cleanliness you are highly methodical and can learn on the job in a fast-paced environment.
- A stickler for rules, processes and someone who excels in a high-pressure target based structure.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should kindly send CVs to [email protected] with the job title as the subject of the mail
N.B: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted