Production / Procurement Officer (Entry Level)
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience – 1 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Procurement / Store-keeping / Supply Chain
- Preparing and sending of Quotations to client.
- Sending enquiry mails to foreign suppliers
- Working together with other member of the production/ procurement department to ensure production process are completed.
- Sourcing for samples in the Local Market when need be or when necessary.
- Acquire goods at favourable prices by comparing prices of goods from different suppliers from the foreign market.
- Liaises with local and foreign suppliers of goods to ensure a steady supply of required items to facilitate the company’s production process;
- Maintains an updated database of credible suppliers of all items needed by the company both locally and internationally every Friday.
- Work with marketing department and other members of the production department to determine items or materials needed by clients.
- Looks through various catalogues to locate items required by clients.
- Works with the marketing team to accurately interpret and source for items needed by clients.
- Create and maintain good relationships with vendors/suppliers
- Work with team members and Head of Production/Procurement department to complete duties as needed.
- A minimum of BSc. Or HND in any related course from a reputable institution
- A minimum of 0-1 year (Entry Level) work experience in a similar role.
- He or she must reside in Lagos Island and its environs.
- Preferably a Male is required for this Role.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.