- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Manufacturing
Our client is one of the key players in Nigeria’s Garment Manufacturing:
- Responsible for Production planning, achieving quality parameters as well as meeting production targets and maintaining cordial relations with the work force.
- Keeping track of information on factory output, labour turnover, production and quality problems.
- Ensuring timely corrective action on non-conformities observed on garments and instituting preventive action to eliminate recurrence of non-conformities.
- Ensuring maintenance, authentication and updates of all required records pertaining to production section.
- Ensuring timely execution of all projects and compliance to the rules and regulations related to production section.
- Set up new machine / equipment applied into the production line to suit the company development and provide instruction to employees on how to operate correctly.
- Degree in Engineering, Management, Clothing & Textile or related fields
- Proven work experience as a Production Manager in textile / garment manufacturing Industry with minimum of 5 years active work.
- Familiarity with industry standard equipment and technical expertise
- Computer literacy
- Ability to create accountability and to lead by example
- Strong team building, decision-making and people management skills.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail.