Production / Customer Service Personnel
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience None
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Customer Care
Location: Oregun-Ikeja, Lagos
Terms of Employment: Permanent
- We are currently looking for a well-organized, experienced and goal oriented individual with strong inter-personal skills for the position of a Production / Customer Service Personnel.
- You are to communicate with customers and answering their requests and queries. Also, the ideal Candidate is to ensure smooth running and workflow of the atelier.
- To ensure that Client’s garments are done to the highest standard and fits as requested. Point of reference person of the atelier during development and pre-production phases.
- Lending creative and practical support to the designer. (i.e researching current trends, crafting new product ideas, attending fittings and consultations, scheduling appointments with clients, responding to phone calls, emails and messages on all our social media platforms.
- Acting as a first point of contact: dealing with correspondence and phone calls. Managing diaries and organizing meetings and appointments. Controlling access to the manager / executive.
- Organizing events and conferences. Typing, compiling and preparing daily reports. And also reminding the manager / executive of important tasks and deadlines.
- Understanding and oversee the development of garments and ensuring the production staff delivers the garments on time and to the highest standards and level of quality.
- Work hand in hand with the Designer and Production staff to plan weekly schedule for delivery and fittings. To ensure all garments are delivered on time and to design specifications.
- Active participation in Creative Pattern Cutting and in the organization and running of all women’s wears briefs / fits, with creative input in terms of offering technical proposals around finishing’s and support to pattern cutters
- Taking notes in all fittings issues / specifications and ensuring all fit amendments are carried over on the pattern or garment.
- Be the link between design team (production staff included) and ensure that there is a consistency in finishing, details and brand aesthetics.
- Coordinating and scheduling garments for production and amendments to each production staff.
- Schedule delivery riders to pick up and drop off items
- To be the link between the chain of production to ensure the garment meets the client’s specifications and designer’s vision. (Liaising with staff, suppliers, designer and clients)
- Must have completed an undergraduate degree program
- Work experience in the fashion industry is a plus
- A Fashion enthusiast
- Excellent organizational skills
- An action-oriented attitude with a proactive approach to problem-solving and decision making.
- Ability to work well under pressure, and meet critical deadlines.
- The ability to take initiative and to prioritize work tasks
- Strong people management and leadership skills. Experience of managing 2 to 3 direct reports would be a plus.
- People skills and tact / team player
- Confident using Microsoft Word / Excel
- Must have Fashion design experience and knowledge in women’s wear
- Digital savvy
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Sigma Consult on www.sigmacg.co to apply