- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience None
- Location Abuja
- Job Field Procurement / Store-keeping / Supply Chain
VACANCY IN A CONSTRUCTION COMPANY IN ABUJA
Our Client a construction company, with offices in Lagos, Jos and Abuja is currently looking to recruit staff for their JOS office. More details below;
Ideal candidate will be responsible for purchase of goods or services for their employer to use or sell. Ensures employer obtains quality products for competitive prices in a timely fashion. Plays an integral role in ensuring a company sticks to budgets and operates profitably.
- Liaises with key company employees to determine their product and service needs
- Monitors business trends and product availability to pay the best price for company goods and services without sacrificing quality or delivery times
- Nurtures relationships with suppliers to negotiate the best prices for company
- Identifies and researches potential new suppliers
- Researches new products and services to meet company’s goals
- Assesses total costs of company purchases
- Develops and implements strategies for procuring, storing, and distributing goods or services and maintaining stock levels
Qualifications and Requirements
- Proven working experience as a Procurement Manager, Procurement Officer or Head of Procurement
- Knowledge of sourcing and procurement techniques.
- Talent in negotiations and networking
- Good knowledge of supplier or third party management software
- Aptitude in decision-making and working with numbers
- Experience in collecting and analyzing data
- Strong leadership capabilities
- BSc. Degree in Supply Chain Management, Logistics/Business Administration or related field.
Abuja residents who are willing to relocate to Jos are encouraged to apply.
Qualified candidates should send your CV [in PDF] to [email protected]