Company: Linx-Networks Limited
Number of Slot: 1
Specialization: Engineering / Technical
Work Level: Experienced (Non-Manager)
Job Type: Full-Time
Experience: 3-5 years
Linx-Networks Limited is a privately owned IT and Telecom company that is committed to providing quality services and Business Solutions to our clients.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Position: Principal Network Engineer
Job Location: Abuja
- The principal Network Engineer will demonstrate an advanced knowledge and diverse skills in technology and multiple vendors (for example Cisco) to include design and architecture of various platforms and will have mastery in at least all the following WAN,LAN security IPT environment, they will perform complex engineering for complex customers environment and possesses a broad knowledge of overall Linx Networks Enterprise Operations and technology.
- This position is based on-site full time in Nigeria. this position will be responsible for building trust with stakeholders. the engineer will require independent thinking and demand full use and application of Principles, theories and concept of routing and switching technologies.
- They will work closely with Linx Networks and clients operations, project management and engineering team to ensure meeting the customers requirements. in addition, they will provide technological vision for network transformation, serve as the Engineering Team back in Linx Networks Ltd
- Provide input for forecast and plan resources allocation
- Act as the direct interface to customers on advanced design solutions
- Design and deploy state-of the art- technology to meet the customers business needs
- Interface to the project management team regarding technical planning and network issues
- Develop white paper/pdf, articles ebooks for our Training medium
- Ensure the daily runing of Linx Telecom Training owned by Linx Networks Ltd.
All the following qualification are highly preferred.
- Bs degree(Computer Science,Computer Engineering, and Electrical Engineering/Physics and Electronics
- A minimum of 3 years Experience
- Vendors certification Cisco CCIE/CCNP/CCDP/CCDA
- Possess in-depth Cisco knowledge with MPLS Network architecture and design disciplines,operational Support familiarity,previous and current intensive hands on implementation and thorough configuration knowledge and capabilitiesfor all platform levels.
- Have very strong customer interfacing background as well as superior oral and written communication skills
- Extensive technical writing skills are a requirement
- Disciplined and Oriented in Practice of and adherence to process and procedures.
- Strong understanding and familiarity with router, LAN Switches, application accelerator, wreless controller and IP Voice.
- Possess a broad and thorough technical understanding and have experience in designing, configuring, implementing and Testing, Trouble shooting and supporting multi-site critical network environment that consist of multi -vendor Routerss, Switches, Wireless LAN,WAN Accelerator,VOIP,Firewall and Network security.
- Hand-on Experience designing and configuring various routing protocols such as BGP, OSPF,IS-IS, EIGRP,IGRP,HSRP,RIPv1 and RIPv2,
- Hands on expirience with complex QoS and LAN Configuration and Designs
- Micro level technicla project management for engineering requirement.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.