Company: TOS TV Network
Number of Slot: 4
Specialization: Advertising/ Social Media/ Marketing/ PR
Work Level: Experienced (Non-Manager)
Job Type: Full-Time
Experience: 3-5 years
Location(s): Abuja, Enugu, Lagos, Rivers (PH)
TOS TV brings you daily news on business, politics, and development. TOS TV aims to become one of the world’s most trusted sources of informative, educational and entertaining news that provides a comprehensive range of high-quality inspirational programming and broadcasting.
TOS TV Network is a fast-rising current affairs station and we want persons who can tell the African story that encourages business between Africans. We want amazing storytellers that handle their own camera and have an entrepreneurial eye. We are looking for experienced and innovative broadcasters with the ability to meet our digital-first philosophy for the position below:
Job Position: Presenter / Marketer
Job Location: Nigeria
Department: Programmes & Production
- Collect and analyse information of interest, including government and breaking news, and broadcast it to the public.
- Gather information, write coverage, conduct interviews, report on-air and edit broadcasts.
- Fact checking
- Conduct interviews for broadcast
- BSc in Mass Communication, Journalism or relevant field Relevant training (e.g. production courses) will be an advantage
- 3 years’ experience in a similar position
- Strong writing skills, and ability to convey information in a clear, concise and conversational manner
- Excellent live reporting skills and strong on-camera presentation skills
- Able to work a flexible schedule, including nights and weekends
- Ability to interact professionally and build relationships and sources
- Strong research skills, including the ability to navigate online search engines
- A valid driver’s license
- Flexible, adaptable, focused, and driven
- Deciding and initiating action: takes initiative and works under own direction;
- Relating and networking: Easily establishes good relationships with customers and staff; builds wide and effective networks of contacts inside and outside the organisation; relates well to people at all levels; manages conflict
- Entrepreneurial thinking: Keeps up to date with trends in own work area; identifies opportunities for advancing TOSTV’s mission; demonstrates financial awareness and a concern for cost-effectiveness.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: [email protected] using “Presenters / Marketers” as the subject of the email.