Company: Marygold International School
Number of Slot: 1
Specialization: Education / Teaching / Training
Work Level: Experienced (Non-Manager)
Job Type: Full-Time
Experience: 3-5 years
Location(s): Cross River
Marygold International School is a private institution run by Enr. Obinna Weli and Mrs Janet Weli. We offer both Day and Full boarding school education for your child from Creche to Senior Secondary School 3 and present candidates for WAEC, NECO, and JAMB. Our staff is composed of university graduates in both our Junior Secondary Schools and Senior Secondary Schools, most with post-graduate degrees. We offer complementary activities that will enhance your child’s growth in education, sports, music, drama, and vocational skills as well as after school coaching and lessons as needed.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Physics Teacher
Job Location: Calabar, Cross River
Employment Type: Full-time
- Degree in Physical Science or a related discipline.
- A minimum of 2 – 5 years experience [a knowledge of British Curriculum/CIE and IGSCE examinations will be an added advantage].
- Familiarity with different types of teaching styles.
- Patience, innovation, and knowledge of classroom management and student discipline.
- Strong multitasking abilities.
- You should be able to work in a fast-paced environment, respond well to criticism, and thrive under pressure.
- Proficiency in MS Software
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
Note: Only Calabar residents are encouraged to apply.