Company: Sigma Consulting
Number of Slot: 1
Specialization: Medical/ Healthcare / Pharmaceutical
Work Level: Experienced (Non-Manager)
Job Type: Full-Time
Experience: 3-5 years
Sigma Consulting Group – Our client, a renowned Medical Services Provider located in Lagos requires the services of a suitably qualified candidate to fill the position below:
Job Position: Pharmacy Technician
Job Location: Lagos
Job Type: Full Time
- The ideal candidate would be expected to work with licensed pharmacists to help prepare and dispense prescriptions to patients and medical providers
- Ensure that prescriptions are filled properly and quickly
- Responsible for delivering medications to patients and processes pharmacy purchases and also keep stock of medications on hand and let pharmacists know when orders are needed.
- Deal directly with patients in obtaining medical information and dispensing prescriptions.
- Dispense prescription drugs and other healthcare items to patients as directed by licensed pharmacist.
- Handle clerical duties, such as answering phones, placing orders and operating the cash register.
- Counts, pours, mixes, packages, label and prices prescription medications.
- Collects, sorts and evaluates patient medical information.
- Takes inventory of prescription and over the counter medications and other pharmaceutical products and records result.
- Supports pharmacological services by stocking, assembling and distributing medications.
- A Pharmacy Technician certification.
- Experience: Minimum of 3 years
- Good telephone etiquette.
- Understanding and Adherence to NHIS / HMO operational guidelines.
- Knowledge and understanding of Drug Laws.
- Computer and Database Skills.
- Must be very confidential.
- Customer – Service orientation.
- Interpersonal skills.
- Mathematical competency.
- Excellent active listening skills.
- Exquisite verbal communication skills.
- Multi-tasking Skills.
- Team player.