Company: WECC Limited
Number of Slot: 1
Specialization: Secretarial / PA
Work Level: Experienced (Non-Manager)
Job Type: Full-Time
Experience: 1-3 years
WECC Limited was registered with the Corporate Affairs Commission on the 18th day of May 2016 as a limited liability Company. Starting the business from scratch, the company has grown to be a recognized leader in construction, renovation, and contracting services. While developing the business, the main focus is on one central theme – QUALITY.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Personal Assistant to MD
Job Location: Mainland, Lagos
- Responsible for maintaining good records of director’s contacts.
- Manage and coordinate the director’s travel arrangements.
- Manage and organize meetings and appointment.
- Typing, compiling and preparing reports, presentations and correspondence
- Reminding the managing director of important tasks and deadlines
- Provide personalized secretarial and administrative support in a well-organized and timely manner.
- Supervising all activities related to projects on behalf of the MD when necessary.
- Perform all tasks assigned by the managing director.
Qualifications and Experience
- HND/BSC in any discipline
- Work Experience: 1-2 years and less than 28years
- Must be a Male
- Excellent IT skills, including a working knowledge of presentation software packages, preferably Microsoft Office Word, Excel and PowerPoint and series of software in the E-commerce sector
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
- Up-to-date with latest office gadgets and applications
- Excellent writing and presentation skills
- Proactive, good attention to detail, with the ability to maintain a high level of accuracy.
- Ability to work on own initiative.
- Possess high level of confidentiality and to deal with sensitive information with discretion
- The candidate must be available to travel.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the title of the advert as the subject of the mail.
Note: Qualified candidates residing on the mainland will be contacted.