Company: Anadach Consulting Nigeria
Number of Slot: 1
Specialization: Medical/ Healthcare / Pharmaceutical
Work Level: Experienced (Non-Manager)
Job Type: Full-Time
Experience: 3-5 years
Anadach Consulting Limited – Our client is a Multi-specialist Medical Care provider in Lagos that places strong emphasis on the delivery of high-quality patient-centred care.
As a result of expansion and strategic initiatives aimed at delivering increased value to patients’ experience, career opportunities exist for high performing professionals that can contribute to a rapidly growing organization in the position below:
Job Position: Pediatrician
Job Location: Mainland, Lagos
- Our client is seeking to hire a Pediatrician with strong clinical skills with interest and experience in Neonatology
- The successful candidate will be joining a busy and rapidly growing environment
- She/he should be flexible, knowledgeable and a compassionate Physician who is seasoned in the care and well-being of children
- She/he will also be involved in mentoring medical officers and other relevant colleagues.
Qualifications and Skill Requirements
- A Medical Degree (MBBS, MD or equivalent)
- Qualification as a Pediatrician (FWACP, FRCP, US BC/BE or equivalent)
- Registration with Medical and Dental Council of Nigeria with current practicing license.
- A minimum of 2 years neonatal experience preferred
- Teaching experience/willingness to teach
Key Competencies and Attributes:
- Strong team player with proven leadership and organizational skills
- Excellent patient and clinical skills and ability to show empathy
- Excellent communication and relationship management skills
- Strong work ethics
- Willingness to commit to a long career
- Ability to practice in a dynamic and computerized environment.
We offer competitive salaries and excellent benefits including:
- Competitive salary with performance-based incentives
- Health insurance
- Pension Plan
- Potential for relocation assistance
- Research Opportunities
- Stability in an organization with almost three decades of healthcare industry experience and an excellent clinical reputation in the region
- Opportunities to participate alongside other physicians in quality improvement initiatives and be a key member of a growing hospital system.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Cover Letter (quoting Job Title) and a CV to: [email protected]
- Candidates will be assessed on a rolling basis until the positions are filled
- Further enquiries should be sent to [email protected]