Company: Workforce Group
Number of Slot: 1
Specialization: Advertising/ Social Media/ Marketing/ PR
Work Level: Manager (Staff Supervisor)
Job Type: Full-Time
Experience: 3-5 years
Workforce Group is a Management Consulting and Outsourcing Professional Services Firm. Following its inception in July 2004, Workforce Management Centre Limited (Workforce) has built an enviable reputation as the leading indigenous management and professional services consulting firm in Nigeria. Drawing from its Deep Domain Expertise, in the area of organizational effectiveness and employee performance, the Company is positioned to assist businesses across diverse sectors of the economy in their quest to create sustainable value for their stakeholders.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Outlet Manager
Job Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Catagory: Beauty / Fashion
- Lead others and work effectively with store team
- Supervise, assign and direct activities of the store’s team
- Effectively communicate information to store team and supervisors in an open and timely manner
- Support Store team with actions plans for operational and service improvement
- Assist customers with their questions, problems and complaints
- Promote the company’s customer service culture (greet, offer help, and thank)
- Provide colleagues personalized customer service feedback and coaching
- Handle all customer relations issues in accordance with company policy
- Promote a positive shopping experience for all customers
- Maintain customer privacy by not sharing customer data without authorization.
Merchandising / Presentation:
- Stock shelves
- Manage re-order levels & restocking from HQ for the store
- Conduct merchandizing activities in line with approved brand guidelines
- Account for promotional and sales support materials
- Organize and execute the display and maintenance of off-shelf merchandise.
We are looking for a candidate who fulfill these requirements:
- 3-4+ years of retail store experience.
- Experience as store or outlet manager related retail environment and / or Luxury boutique or fashion related industry experience with a client book is strongly preferred. Experience with retail point of sale system very necessary
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- Ability to organize and prioritize a variety of tasks / projects.
- Ability to work a full-time flexible schedule including some early morning and weekend shifts to work overtime as needed and to respond to urgent issues at the store when they arise
HMO Pension Leave allowance