Company: Homeland Integrated Offshore Services
Number of Slot: 1
Specialization: Project Management
Work Level: Manager (Staff Supervisor)
Job Type: Full-Time
Experience: 5-7 years
Location(s): Rivers (PH)
Homeland Integrated Offshore Services is an indigenous multidisciplinary organization offering Engineering, Procurement, Construction and Installation services in the oil and gas sector.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Operations Supervisor
Job Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Employment Type: Full-time
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marine Engineering or relevant field is required.
- Minimum of 5-7 years work experience.
- Excellent Communication, Marine and analytical skills
- Broad understanding of Marine Operations /Ship Management related processes.
- Good stakeholder management, creative thinking and persuasive mindset with a “can-do”attitude.
- Previous shore experience would be an added advantage.
The Operations Supervisor will be required to:
- Provide all the necessary support to ensure timely port turnaround and shipyard repair activities.
- Monitor/rectify non-compliance to vessel operating and SMS procedures.
- Supervise Operations and Vessel budget preparation
- Review monthly operational budget results
- Implement monthly variance reporting as compared to budget and advice on expenditure trends.
- Provide positive stakeholder relationship with all suppliers and service providers.
- Optimize fleet capacity utilization and standardization.
- Investigate new opportunities for deriving value from marine services competencies.
- Actively perform security escort operations, that includes management and planning of security escorts.
- Manage and execute all Maritime Operations in order to optimize service levels and operational efficiency.
- Oversee all operational activities to ensure high quality and optimized service delivery.