CourierPlus is a leading logistics and distribution services company established in 2009. We offer a wide array of express courier and logistic support solutions to our various customers.
With over 400 highly skilled personnel, we have excellent competencies in striving sectors such as Financial Services, Manufacturing, Telecommunications, Government Agencies, and Oil & Gas/Utilities. As a diverse end-to-end logistics solutions provider, we offer a range of expertise aimed at helping customers re-engineer and re-invent their businesses to compete successfully in an ever-changing marketplace, with the final objective of safely and promptly delivering all our customers consignments as expected.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Operations Supervisor
Locations: Abuja (FCT), Plateau
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Description / Requirements
- Direct inbound or outbound logistics operations, such as transportation or safety performance and logistics quality management.
- Manages the distribution for product shipments to meet customer requirements.
- Oversee the inventory management process and ensuring best practices
- Ensures real time updates on Track plus and eliminate manual processes
- Bachelor’s Degree qualification
- At least 3 years work experience.
- Create safe working environment and ensures adherence to safety standards
- Ensures operational needs are met by providing transportation alternatives when required
- Ensures tools and assets requirements are met always
- Analyzes feeder performance, traffic patterns and customer shipment patterns to achieve a more cohesive distribution strategy.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as subject of the email.
Application Deadline 18th January, 2021.