Number of Slot: 1
Specialization: Project Management
Work Level: Manager (Staff Supervisor)
Job Type: Full-Time
HR Leverage Africa – Our client, one of the professional multi-discipline Real Estate and Property Development company in Victoria Island, Lagos is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Operations Manager
Job Location: Victoria, Lagos
Report Line Direct to: GM
- This role reports to the General manager and the incumbent will be responsible to ensuring all operational activities are carried on in an appropriate, cost-effective way.
- Managing stock control and inventory checks.
- Manage and direct operations team to achieve business targets.
- Long-term planning to create initiatives that further the company’s overall goals
- Ensure all operations are carried on in an appropriate, cost-effective way.
- Provide inspired leadership for the organization.
- Communicate job expectations; planning, monitoring, appraising and reviewing job contributions..
- Work closely with legal and safety departments to make sure activities remain compliant.
- Help promote a company culture that encourages top performance and high morale.
- Oversee budgeting, reporting, planning, and auditing.
- Analyze process workflow, employee and space requirements and equipment layout; implement changes.
- Bachelor’s degree in Operations Management or related field.
- A thorough understanding of financial and budgeting processes and principles, which allows the Operations Manager to assess the company’s earnings and spending to find areas for improvement.
Skills & Competency:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent ability to delegate responsibilities while maintaining organizational control of branch operations and customer service.
- Knowledge of organizational effectiveness and operations management.
- Excellent communication skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their updated CV to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.