- Job Type Full Time , Remote
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Location Kano
- Job Field Administration / Secretarial
Job Type: Remote
Language requirement: Fluent English and Hausa
Are you an experienced entrepreneur with a passion for technology? Are you looking for a remote job? Then we have the opportunity for you!
- As the Operations Manager – Northern Nigeria you will be in charge of further developing the company’s operations in Northern Nigeria and building a profitable business.
- As the local expert you will work closely with the corporate marketing team to design and execute a locally relevant marketing strategy.
- As the company’s local representative, you will represent the company at events and meetings as needed.
- You will be the voice of the company’s customers in meetings with the company’s customer service, marketing, IT and executive teams in Lagos, the USA and elsewhere.
- This is an exciting position in a fast paced ever growing, profitable, venture-backed company.
- Develop and manage a detailed project schedule and work plan
- Collaborate with Executive Team to create a strategic business plan of operations and business growth in the specific location
- Monitor company’s financial standing by following numbers and metrics
- Assist the Executive Team in executing operational and strategic initiatives
- Identify and implement new opportunities that grow successful business
- Ensure that management sees easily actionable core metrics for all projects and products
- Pitch in during key project deployments wherever needed for successful delivery of products and solutions
- Attend events related to the business idea, plan, and develop strong relations hip with potential business partners
- Maintaining an up-to-date understanding of the company, its products, and its client base to implement effective business campaigns
- Developing and maintaining strong working relationship with external vendors
- Monitor progress and make adjustments as needed
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Exude your upbeat energy and enthusiasm each and every day to motivate your team to be the best they can in every aspect of what they do
- Celebrate the success of others by recognizing the contributions of committed team members and their achievements
- Align your values with the Mission, Vision and Values of the Client
- Be a role model for the Client’s organizational culture by creating a positive impact at every touchpoint with people, with every word you say or put in print and everything you do
- Communicate in a fashion that is respectful and well understood
- Collaborate with your peers to collectively think of innovative ideas that drive business through technology
- Build and utilize working relationships with internal business partners across the organization and external business contacts
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Experience as the co-founder of a technology start-up, advertising agency or similar entrepreneurial venture
- Experience speaking at Bitcoin or cryptocurrency events – advantageous
- Ability to direct your own days, identify worthwhile projects, and take actionable steps to accomplish goals
- Energetic, resourceful and do what it takes to get the job done
- Hungry to learn and you actively look for opportunities to contribute
- Handle multiple projects and dynamic priorities without missing a beat
- Strong negotiations and building long-lasting relationship skills
- IT background, strong understanding of FinTech industry – advantageous
- Proven ability to solve problems creatively
- Experience seeing projects through the full life cycle
- Excellent analytical, organizational, prioritization and decision-making skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and extremely resourceful
- Proven ability to complete projects according to outlined scope, budget, and timeline