Company: Willers Solutions Limited
Number of Slot: 1
Specialization: NGO / Community Services
Work Level: Experienced (Non-Manager)
Job Type: Full-Time
Willers Solutions Limited – Our client, a reputable Oil and Gas company is seeking to employ suitably qualified candidate to fill the position below:
Job Title: Bids and Tendering Manager
Location: Lekki Phase 1, Lagos
- Manage bid process and strategy
- To co-ordinate, manage and support Bids and Tender (RFQ & RFI) submissions.
- Review final documents for quality control and proof read for accuracy and compliance.
- Understand document management, NIPEX, NCDMB, NAPIMS, DPR and other statutory documentation
- Determine the physical format for tenders including layout, number of copies, special requirements and deliverables
- Prepare bids according to tender’s requirements
- Perform an initial review of the Tender documents to establish the scope of work the Tender schedule and clarify any items that are unclear
- Tender accuracy and completeness to make sure all bid documents required for submittal are prepared and signed by the authorized personnel
Qualifications and Experience
- Min of B.Sc. Degree (2nd Class Upper Division) in Petroleum Engineering or any related discipline
- Min of 7 years in the Oil and Gas industry
Job Title: Business Development Executive
Location: Mainland, Lagos
- Our client, a reputable Oil and Gas company is looking to hire the services of a Business Development Executive who will be responsible for handling key accounts assigned to them; maintaining long term relationship with key personnel and maximizing the business potential of those customers through increasing sales opportunities and projects development.
- Our ideal candidate will act as the key interface between the customers and all relevant divisions of the company. He/ She must possess great communication and report writing skills.
- 7 years of experience in the Oil and gas field.
- Knowledge of the Oil and Gas Process is a plus.
- Valves & actuators
- Gas Detectors
- Hydraulic & Air Filtration Systems.
- Job requires frequent traveling within the country
- Experience & Knowledge in the following product categories is a plus:
- Rotating Equipment (Pumps, Compressors, Turbines, Gear Boxes)
- Pipes & Fittings
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the “Job title” as subject of the email
Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted