Jiji.ng is fast-growing Nigerian free online classifieds with advanced security system.We provide a simple hassle-free solution to sell and buy almost anything. As a Seller you can: Post free Ads with images; Update, move your ad to Top position to get maximum efficiency from selling;
Offline Field Sales Manager
Jiji is the number one Online Marketplace in Nigeria.
Why This Role Is Important:
As an Offline Manager, you will act as the point of contact to sell packages and onboard sellers on the platform. You would profer solutions and recommendations to both sellers and Management.
JOB ROLE: WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
- You will work dailly on the Market to REGISTER and MANAGE Sellers from various sectors like: Electronics, Fashion, Cars, Real Estate, Home and Garden, etc.
- Your Main target is to sell Jiji.ng subscription packages for sellers to boost their sales
- You will be Responsible for the entire sales process from prospecting to Selling of Premium packages and Continuous Follow up
- Ensuring you Meet and exceed individual weekly and monthly sales targets
Required qualifications/ candidates requirements
- OND/ Bachelor degree
- Outstanding sales skills with proven ability to convert prospects into paying clients
- Should have a Working Android Phone
- Sales/ Marketing Experience is an added Advantage
What we are offering/ Benefits
- Best selling agents steadily get N120,000 – N150,000 per month
- Uncapped sales commissions of 25% of total sales
- Competitive Sales Bonuses and Weekly Allowances
- Clearly defined Career Growth path: Sales Agent > Team Lead > Sales Manager
- Flexible working conditions with weekly sales targets
Benefits and Perks:
- An opportunity to be a part of a Nigeria’s Leading Online MarketPlace
- Clearly defined Career path: Acquisition Manager > Team Lead > Sales Manager
- Transport Allowances
- Bonuses and Great commission
- You can get a Smartphone after one month
- Regular Team Bonding
How to apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the position as subject of email.