Vinci Hair Clinic Nigeria is Africa’s foremost hair restoration clinic. We are part of the Vinci Hair Clinics Worldwide Group a highly recognised International company with a reputation and professionalism that is second to none, delivering cutting edge expert hair restoration solutions, with over 40 clinics across five continents.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Office Manager / PA
- We offer an opportunity to work in a new and exciting field of medical aesthetics, working for a global brand and a diverse workforce.
- We are looking for an Office Manager/PA to work closely with the CEO and the Director of Communications in order to ensure the smooth running of the clinic.
The ideal candidate will:
- Be presentable as you are the first person our clients will meet when they attend the clinic.
- Be responsible for the diary of the CEO.
- Liaise with all suppliers in order to keep the office running smoothly.
- Have demonstrable administrative skills.
- Have previous experience working with a Customer Relationship Management System. We currently use Salesforce.
- Be responsible for the management of the office including supervising an office assistant.
- Be personable and a good team player as your role is pivotal in liaising, communicating with, and coordinating activities between the CEO and the office staff in Abuja, Accra, and other worldwide clinics.
- University graduate preferably with international exposure
- Need to have ideally 3-5 years experience in a customer-facing role ideally within a medical / hospital / aesthetic cosmetic medical setting.
- Be proficient in Microsoft Office Applications (MS Excel, Word & PowerPoint). You will need skills in report preparation and presentation.
- You must be able to meet set deadlines, have a positive work attitude, be a good team player, and have the ability to think outside the box.
- Your communication, attention to detail and negotiating skills must be excellent.
- A self-starter capable of working independently.
- Experience of working with international brands is preferable and within the medical aesthetic sector would be ideal.
- You should be articulate and confident in speaking and dealing with high net worth prospects on the telephone and in person, in a pleasant and engaging manner.
- Be a fast learner and able to grasp new terminologies and concepts. You will need to be proficient in the CRM system (Salesforce).
- We offer a competitive remuneration package commensurate with experience, skills, and performance, with a salary starting from N100,000 monthly.
- We also offer health insurance and a contributory pension scheme.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications (CV / Resume, Photograph and Cover Letter) to: [email protected] using “Office Manager / PA Lagos” as the subject of the mail.
Please contact us with your salary expectations and visit all our social media pages prior to the interview.
Application Deadline 10th July, 2020.
Interview Date 13th July, 2020 (WhatsApp /Zoom video).